Tuesday, July 24, 2012

An Award? So Exciting!!

I am so surprised and excited! It's All Elementary was given The Versatile Blogger Award by Amy Grout from Adventures in Teaching. Thank you Amy!
 

Here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.

2. Include the award image in your post.

3. Give seven random facts about yourself.

4. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers for the award and include a link to their site.

5. Let bloggers know they've been nominated.
Here are 7 Random Facts....
1. I love chocolate (who doesn't?!?)
2. My next door neighbor is one of my best friends.
3. I LOVE Vera Bradley.
4. I HATE snakes.
5. I love watching my sons play flag-football.
6. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
7. My husband is to blame for my Starbuck's addiction:-)

And the nominees are...
1. Calling Plays in 2nd Grade
2. 3rd Grade Gridiron
3. A Place Called Kindergarten
4. Cooperative Learning 365
5. 2nd Grade Math Maniac

1 comments:

Casey Wiggins said...

Thank you for nominating me for an award! I also love Vera Bradley! :)

Casey
Second Grade Math Maniac

Post a Comment