Sunday, July 8, 2012

Time? It Got Away From Me! (& my 1st FREEBIE!)

So, summer is now in full swing. Baseball has started (Coach-Pitch and tee-ball), my summer reading "stack" has been gathered, my home to-do list keeps getting longer...and I've started on the many teacher resource projects that were put off until, well, NOW!

My first project was to create a writing organizer that included a mnemonic and visual aide. This is based on Patricia Naughton's "Picture It!" The organizer is meant to be used for K-2, so the lines are larger and I may have to create a second series with smaller lines for those more capable writers in first and second grades.
 
This is the first resource I've ever created for a teacher that I've posted on my blog, so I guess it's my first FREEBIE! Click on the picture above to download your own copy.

Keep checking back...there is MORE to come in the near future! (Hint...you may be seeing more of OUR work soon:-)
                                                             

2 comments:

A Lynne said...

Hi! I am now following your blog AND I am passing an award on to you. Please stop by my blog and pick it up (and follow if you would like.)
Amy
Adventures In Teaching

Marissa Tompkins said...

Love your cute blog design! I'm a new follower. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog sometime. :)

Marissa
WILD About First Grade!

Post a Comment